Tuesday 19 February 2013

BENEFIT Hollywoodglo

Hi guys this post is about benefit hollywoodglo, I don't know if you can still buy this but I thought I do a review of it anyway. This product is basically a liquid highlighter, so you can apply it to the tops of you cheeks, under your brow bone, on your cupids bow or anywhere else that wants highlighting. But one of my favourite ways to use this product is to mix it with a foundation, it can then give you a nice sheen all over the skin, because I haven't got oily skin it doesn't make me look like a shine ball, but if you did then maybe just use it where you need highlighting. This product is good to mix with your foundation because it can make a thick foundation thinner, so on a more natural day your foundation looks light and dewy.

Hope you enjoyed this review xxxA







No comments:

Post a Comment