Monday 18 February 2013

25 random facts about me

This post is going to be 25 random facts about me!

  1. I love flying (on a plane) 
  2. I love pasta
  3. I have loved shopping since I new what it was
  4. I love ugly Betty
  5. I love tattoos
  6. I love Christian bale
  7. I love batman
  8. I love avengers 
  9. I love watching YouTube beauty videos
  10. I hae eggs
  11. I have broken my thumb by kicking it on a trampoline
  12. I love false eyelashes
  13. I hate beef
  14. I love mince
  15. I want to be a lawyer
  16. I have a dog called Archie
  17. I have had my ears pierced
  18. I love glee
  19. I love strips and plaid shirts
  20. I love autumn 
  21. I have known one of my best friends for 13 years
  22. I have had braces
  23. I hate mushrooms
  24. I love my rayban sunglasses
  25. I love my lipsticks especially the high end ones
Thank you for reading hope you got to know me a little better xxxA

No comments:

Post a Comment