Monday 18 February 2013

This or that beauty tag

MAKEUP
Blush or bronzer- blush
Lipgloss or lipstick-lipstick
Eyeliner or mascara-mascara
Foundation or concealer-foundation
Neutral or colour eyeshadow- neutral
Pressed or loose eyeshadow- pressed
Brushes or sponges-brushes
NAILS
OPI or china glaze- i don't have either so I would probably pick OPI
Long or short-long
Acrylic or natural- natural but I prefer gel
Brights or darks- autumn/winter=darks spring/summer=brights so I guess both
Flower or no flower-no flower
BODY
Perfume or body splash- perfume
Lotion or body butter-body butter
Body wash or soap-body wash
Lush or other bath company's-lush
FASHION
Jeans or sweatpants-jeans
Long sleeve or short-short
Dresses or skirts- neither I prefer trousers but if I had to say I would probably say dresses
Stripes or plaid-I love both!
Flip flops or sandals-sandals
Scarfs or hats-both
Studs or dangly earrings-studs
Necklaces or bracelets- bracelets
Heels or flats-flats
Cowboy or riding boots- riding boots
Jacket or hoodie- both
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- never shopped at either I guess forever 21 if I had to choose
Abercrombie or hollister- Abercrombie
Saks 5th or Nordstrom- never shopped at either as I live in the UK but I guess if I didn't I would choose Nordstrom
HAIR
Curly or straight- both
Bun or ponytail-both
Bobbi pins or butterfly clips- Bobbi pins
Hair spray or gel- hair spray
Long or short- long
Light or dark- depends
Side sweep bangs or full fringe-depends
Up or down- both
RANDOM
Rain or shine-shine
Summer or winter-winter
Fall or spring- fall
Chocolate or vanilla- chocolate
East cost or west cost- ?

Thanks so much for reading hope you liked this tag xxxA

No comments:

Post a Comment