Saturday 6 April 2013

Budget beauty Fridays #4

Hi guys this post is going to be the #4 in my Budget beauty Fridays series, I know this was supposed to be my #5 but I was busy and didn't have time to post it the other week. Anyway this is going to be about my Revlon lip butters, I have two of these one in the shade 025 peach parfait and another one in the shade 096 macaroon. I find these lipsticks to be very creamy and almost sticky and since I am not a fan of sticky lipsticks or lip-glosses then you would think I don't like these. But on the contrary I really do, yes they could be a little less creamy but for the pigmentation and the colour range I am willing to get past this. They look lovely on your lips and the colours in particular that I have are perfect easy everyday colours. These retail for about £7.99 which is quite pricey if you think about it but I like to buy when when they have offers on either 3 for 2 or buy one get the cheapest half price, i think that is the best time to buy them. All in all I surprisingly like these a lot and now they have released some new shade I think I will be inclined to buy some more.

Thanks for reading xxxA









No comments:

Post a Comment