Saturday 6 April 2013

Small haul #2

Hi guys today I have a small haul for you, I have picked up a few things recently. So as you may know boots were having their annual 3 for 2 offer, so It would of been foolish to not pick up a few things. This first thing I picked up was the bourjois healthy mix serum in the shade 51, £10.99, I also then picked up the real techniques expert face brush, £9.99 (eventhough if I was going to buy it not on 3 for 2 I would buy it in Superdrug as it is £8.99 there, although a £1 is not much that pound could go towards something else). And the last item I picked up, which was free was the LOREAL lumi magique concelor pen,£8.49. I then got some hairspray from asda, the one I got was the treseme freeze hold one I paid £3 for the biggest one they do, not bad. The next place I went was Superdrug and I got 3 things from MUA and I got 2 nail varnishes, they have now repackaged them so they look like essie but smaller and you are saving yourself £6.99 if you buy the MUA ones. I got them in the shades pistachio ice cream and natural days, personally i think the pistachio one looks like essie mint candy apple. The good thing about that polish is that it only takes 2 coats for a cheap £1 nail polish, wow. I then bought a cream blusher in dolly and I really love it especially using it with my real techniques stippling brush. Thank you so much for reading this haul.

Thanks for reading xxxA

No comments:

Post a Comment