Thursday 25 April 2013

Budget beauty Fridays #5

Hi guys this is the #5 in my budget beauty Fridays series, I am going to talk today about this amazing MUA palette. I love this so much, this is the MUA undressed palette, some believe this is very comparable to the urban decay naked palette. But since I don't have that I can't honestly tell you what I think about that, but from swatches I have seen online they do look very similar. This palette retails for £4 whereas the urban decay one is £36, if you buy this then you are saving yourself £32, which that then means you can spend that money on more makeup, yay! I really do recommend this palette and I use this on quite a regular basis, I think the pigmentation is excellent for £4. My favourite shades are shade 2 and 5.

Thank you so much for reading xxxA



No comments:

Post a Comment