Tuesday 30 July 2013

Small rimmel, maybelline and Barry M haul

Hi guys sorry I haven't made a post in a while, but I'm coming back to you with a small beauty haul. These are just a few things I have picked up recently, and I hope you enjoy it.

1. Maybelline colour sensational vivids lipstick in shocking coral 910, £7.99.

2.Maybelline colour sensational vivids lipstick in electric orange 912, £7.99.


3. Barry M limited edition nail paint 325, £3.99.
4. Barry M gelly hi shine nail paint in blue grape, £3.99.

5. Rimmel apocalips in 500 Luna, £5.99.
6. Rimmel apocalips in 600 nude eclipse, £5.99.



So that's all I've bought recently, please tell me in the comments any blog posts that you would like to see or if you have any beauty products that you love that you think I should try.

Thank you so much for reading, xxxA



6 comments:

  1. You chose really pretty lip colors. I can't wait to get my Shocking Coral in the mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, it's such a lovely colour. Thanks for reading my blog :)

      Delete
  2. i think you should try collection 24h felt tip liner it so good and you can see a review on my blog http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks so cool, I must try it when my LOREAL super liner perfect slim runs out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lip colours are awesome.
    Your blog is really cute so I nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    Check out this post here:

    http://iamlinderella.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award-i-got-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the lip colours! I love a bit of coral! You have some great products here!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete