Friday 5 July 2013

Rimmel salon pro with Lycra nail polish in 705 reggae splash


Hi guys todays post is a review of the new Rimmel salon pro with Lycra nail polishes. These retail for £4.99 (ish) and I have the shade 705 reggae splash, which is a lovely peachy, orange colour. But I would have to say though this polish did need 3 coats to make it opaque, and then if you put a top coat on it would be 4 layers of nail polish, not good. Despite that I love the colour and this nail polish lasted for about 5 day, which for me is really good. All in all I do like this nail polish but I just hate the fact it takes three coats and takes quite a while to dry, that's why I would give this a rating of 3/5.






Thank you so much for reading xxxA

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog :D mines very similar to your I think you would love it :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that's a really pretty color! I like it a lot! x

    ReplyDelete