Friday 5 July 2013

Meadowhall girls' night in review

Hi guys today's post is about an event I attended on Thursday 4th July, this event was called girls night and it was held at meadowhall, Sheffield.










This was a fabulous evening with very exciting displays and offers. As you walked you had to show them the email of the confirmation of your booking, then you could see the fabulous displays from different brands, which were offering free treatments and more. There were brands such as origins, guerlain, kiels, Elizabeth Arden and NUXE,they were all willing to give samples out too. My favourite stand out of those ones there was the NUXE stand, the lady there was so informative and helpful, and was willing to spend time taking to you.















Other attractions were the beauty box where Gary cockrill was doing talks and demonstrations.



There was also an illamaqua talk and demonstration going on inside debenhams, they were basically talking about the brand and different makeup looks, very interesting and engaging.


I also herd lydia bright was doing a interview and talk, but unfortunately I missed that, but I thought I'd show you some pictures, i was given to include.


Now near boots downstairs there was a pims stand where people who had done the race for life could have free drinks.


Now personally one of my favourite bits was in boots where there was stands for demonstration, with brands such as dior. Near the exit of there was a table full of prizes in which you could enter the raffle and win some goodies. There was also a bit on the stand where you could donate a pound and get a goody bag, so I thought well it's for a good cause, Macmillan, so why not. I opened the bag and the samples were amazing, so I ended up getting 7, oops. You got perfume samples and skin care samples but then you could also get things such as smashbox samples, ojon samples and I got a mini Chanel lipgloss, how cool. You can see this was an amazing idea and the profits went to an amazing cause. You can see here what else I got in the goody bags.









It would of been foolish not to buy anything at this event so I ended up getting two things, the real techniques blush brush £9.99, which i absolutely love and the LOREAL super liner perfect slim £6.99,which I love again it's just so easy and quick to use.


As you can see buy the pictures and what I said this was an amazing event and one well worth attending, I'm so glad I got to go. And if they do anything like this again I will defiantly be going.
I've included some images at the end, which i think are quite helpful. Also I've included an image of how cool they jazzed up the benefit counter.
Thank you so much for reading xxxA
Please leave me a comment of what you thought of the event.





No comments:

Post a Comment