Tuesday 9 July 2013

SEVENTEEN PRIZE

Hi guys today's post is going to be a haul/talking about differnt things. On Wednesday 3rd July Fee from http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/ and Mikhila from http://missbudgetbeauty.co.uk/ hosted a party with SEVENTEEN on twitter. All you had to do, was join in their chat and talk about makeup products for an hour, and when you tweeted you had to include the hash tag #SEVENTEENonthespot. I did this because I thought it would be a fun way to talk to other bloggers, little did I know till that they were going to pick 6 winners to win lots of SEVENTEEN goodies. Then I was contacted the next day by the lovely Fee and she told me I had won, I was really quite excited because I had never won anything before.
The package arrived today so I just thought I'd share what I received inside.

                                          Here you can see all of the things i recieved.




 SEVENTEEN Instant glow shimmer brick £4.99



SEVENTEEN wild metallics eyes in wild bronze £3.99

 SEVENTEEN perk and paint £3.99
SEVENTEEN on the spot foundation in natural £6.99

SEVENTEEN doll'd up mascara £6.29
SEVENTEEN blow out mascara £6.29
SEVENTEEN va va voom waterproof mascara £6.29

SEVENTEEN blusher in first flush £3.49

SEVENTEEN supreme shine lipstick in red devil £4.99

SEVENTEEN mirror shine lipstick in roasted red £4.79

SEVENTEEN miror shine lipstick in cheeky secret £4.79

SEVENTEEN mirror shine lipstick in camisole £4.79

SEVENTEEN quicker slicker colour nail polish in ball gown and jitterbug £2.99




These are some cards with different looks on.









I would like to thank everyone at SEVENTEEN for doing the party and also Fee and Mikhila for hosting the party.

Thank you so much for watching xxxA

* I was not told to do this post, I did it out of my own free will, the products were sent to me but only because I won the prize.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The lip colors you won are so pretty! I am a new follower by the way :) Can't wait to read more from you!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks like such a good prize! Have you tried the Doll'd Up mascara yet? It's amazing! Congratulations on your win :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice,

    I've enjoyed reading your posts. Lots of pics and swatches! I like!!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster!

    Check out my post

    http://allanabeau.blogspot.co.uk/

    Look forward to reading more from you.

    XX

    ReplyDelete