Thursday 7 March 2013

Budget beauty Fridays 1#

Hi guys this post is going to be about a new series I am going to start on my blog which is called...Budget beauty Fridays. This is where I am going to to show you my best budget product of the week, as is it is going to be budget friendly it can suit everyones price range. So as this is week number 1# I thought I show you one of my favourite products that is so is easily available if live near a Superdrug or can order online. And that product is the Sleek blush in the shade suede from the nude collection they have. I love this blusher, it is an easy everyday kind of colour you ca put it on without worrying what colour lipstick you are going to wear or what eyeshadow you are wearing. As I have mention on my blog before it is one of those kind of blushes that make your face look more contoured or defined,which I know I love that look. This blusher retails at £4.49, so that is under £5 and so is still very cheap. I would really like to they more of these blushes, I have had my eye on the rose gold shade, but I'm telling myself I don't need it. But maybe I do! I really hoped you liked my first Budget beauty Fridays, and please tell me if you would like me to do more.

Thank you so much for reading xxxA









No comments:

Post a Comment