Tuesday 5 March 2013

Lip stain review

Hi guys,this post is about two lip stains
1. Maybelline 10hrs tint gloss £6.99 in forever coral
2. Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains in honey £7.99
I expected the best out of the Revlon one as I had read such good reviews. This first thing you will notice about these is the scent I definitely would say that the maybelline ones smell better they smell like fruit whereas the Revlon ones just smell of mint. The next thing is that the maybelline ones feel nice and creamy on your lips and gloss. Whereas the Revlon ones look kind of shiny and are quite sticky in my opinion. If you can see buy the photos the maybelline one lasted longer on me I don't know if that is because it is a darker colour than the Revlon one. In the photos isn't shows the maybelline one first and that lasted for 3/4hrs before it completely Wore off, I did have something to eat after the within the first hour, the signs of wear show it was wearing away in the middle. Now as for the Revlon one this only lasted for 1/2hrs as the same as yesterday I did eat within the first hour, it did show a lot of signs of wear and also about 20/30mins later it had all completely worn off.

Maybelline 10hrs tint gloss: Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain:
Good- scent, I do love the scent of Good-colour range, there are darks and more
These, the applicator. More easy to wear colours.
Okay- colour range, Okay-scent, packaging
a lot of the colours Are very bright and not, Bad- longevity I was hoping this lasted all day
Everyday colours, pigmentation.
Bad- packaging, longevity even though it lasted
Longer than the Revlon one it still says on it 10hrs
Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain:
Good-colour range, there are darks and more easy to wear colours.
Okay-scent, packaging
Bad- longevity I was hoping this lasted a lot longer


All in all I like both of these I think I prefer the colour of the Revlon one because it's an easier colour to wear but I do love the maybelline ones. I would recommend both because I like them but just for different occasions.

Thank you for reading xxxA























No comments:

Post a Comment