Sunday 31 March 2013

Small haul

Hi guys this Is going to be small haul, which I have collected a few things over the past week. None of these things are expensive so they could give you some ideas for springish makeup if you are on a budget. Now the first thing I bought was the Nivea express hydration primer, and this usually retails for £5 but I got it on offer at tesco for £2.48, hold the phone please can we all agree that is a bargain. I had been wanting to try this primer for quite I while now so I decided to pick it up at a price of £2.48. The next thing I got was also from Nivea and it the tinted moisturiser and I paid a whopping £1.74 for this, can we all just agree again what a bargain that was aswell. So if you are looking for any of these things I would check out tesco. The next thing I bought was an MUA nail polish, ( the colour is on the picture, because I've forgotten it as I am typing this up) this is a lovely pinky shade which is quite muted and in my words a calm pink, so it is easy to wear. This retails for £1 and the nail polish only took 2-3 coats which in my opinion for a £1 nail polish that is quite decent. The next things I picked up were 2 MUA lipsticks one in shade 12 and one in shade 3,( if the shades are wrong I apologise because I mixed up the lids I think when I bought them) but however the glittery pink is okay but I really love the bright fuchsia colour and for a £1 each I really could not say no. So as you can see I have spent under £10 on all of this and I have kind of started to update my makeup for spring. I hope you like this haul, I'm sure I will be doing more.

Thanks so much for reading xxxA































No comments:

Post a Comment