Sunday 10 March 2013

Haul

Hi guys today's post is a haul, these are just some things I have picked up recently so yeah.
The first thing I picked up was the Revlon nearly naked foundation and picked this up because I have herd some good things about it, and if you know me then you know I love light coverage foundations, which is basically what this is and this is a lovely foundation. I'm not going to say to much because I am going to a review on it. This retails for £8.99 which is vey cheap for Revlon but you can always find that they do offers. The next thing I bought was a simple repurchase of my favourite concealer ever which is the laura mercier secret concealer, I absolutely love this concealer. It is quite pricey at £18.50 but well worth it in my opinion. The next two items are two bobbi brown gel eyeliners in the shade 1 black ink and shade 7 espresso ink. I love these they are ever so creamy and just glide on, I will do a review soon when I have had a better chance to try them out. These retail I think at about £16 pound each which is quite a lot but you do get a lot of product. And the last thing is the Revlon lip butter in macaroon and this is a nice creamy pinky, browny lip colour but don't let item put you off buying it because I said browny this is a lovely colour and it is a little Similar to the shade peach parfait which I already have, but I still love macaroon. These retail at about £7.99 but as I said before Revlon usually do offers so you can find them cheaper. So that Is all I have bought recently, I hoped you enjoyed this haul.

Thank you so much for reading xxxA



























No comments:

Post a Comment