Saturday 30 March 2013

Budget beauty Fridays #3

Hi guys this is the #3 in my budget beauty Fridays series, I apologise for this being late.
So the product I am going to talk about this week is the Revlon nearly naked foundation,I can't express to you to you how much I love this product. This product is a light to medium coverage, which is my favourite type of coverage. This foundation retails at £8.99 which is quite cheap for Revlon as their foundations are usually higher than that. This foundation to me seems perfect if you are younger and looking for a foundation, and you want your skin to look like skin. But yet you still want some coverage. I have this foundation in the shade 130 shell, which 130 seems quite dark for a pale person like me but there is also a shade called 120 vanilla which I think is pink toned and shell is yellow. As I have pink toned skin I find the 130 shell is perfect as it kind of cancels that out and makes my skin a neutral colour. If there is anyone really quite pale, there is a lighter shade 110 ivory which could be good for you. Another aspect I like about this foundation is that because it is not at all full coverage then if you are younger and you are not too sure what foundation shade to choose then if you don't pick one that too dissimilar to your skin colour then it is able to blend in quite well. One thing I could say could be improved about this foundation is that the longevity of it is not excellent, but it still does last a good 5-6 + hours. All in all I really do love this and it has very quickly become a favourite of mine, I would really recommend this.

Thanks for reading xxxA



No comments:

Post a Comment