Friday 15 March 2013

Budget beauty Fridays #2

Hi guys this is the #2 in my Budget beauty Fridays series. This is where I talk about my best budget beauty product of the week. So this weeks best budget beauty buy is the Nivea lip butter in raspberry rose, I love this product so much to me it smells like raspberry yoghurt. The scent is amazing and I quite like the packaging is quite small and compact so easy to carry round everyday. I think these are really moisturising and the feeling of them on your lips lasts a long time. These retail at about £1.99 ish but I think you can find them cheaper so if you don't like them it is not a big deal. There are other flavours I think, I would really recommend these if you are looking for a good cheap lip balm. Hope you like the second Budget beauty Friday.

Thanks for reading xxxA





No comments:

Post a Comment